Featured in this week’s episode of The Productive Designer, host Crystal Collinson interviews the Director of Design and Founder of Perpetuum Designs, Cristiana Crin.
Cristiana was born and raised in Transylvania, traveled the world to find a place that felt comfortable for her to do something different. It took her a few years, but now it’s reality. Perpetuum Design is based in Chicago & London, designing spaces without geographical borders.
- Being organized and systematic creates an assurance from a customer’s standpoint that everything is well taken care of.
- Your level of service and project management is essential in the design industry.
- Communication is a significant factor in determining the success of any project.
- Networking is key to bringing in more businesses.
- Referrals and repeat clients provide you with the assurance that few can match your unique service.
- Knowing who to consult with is essential for a designer, as Designer’s we know a little about a lot of things.
- Having a construction schedule saves so many headaches on a project.
So, join Crystal and Cristiana as they discuss her hospitality interior design business. Then, “Do something today that your future self will thank you for” and start thinking of unique ways to network in order to grow your business.
If you enjoyed the episode, show your support by buying me a coffee buymeacoffee.com/TPDpodcast
How to reach Cristiana:
NEED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for your interior design business? Get it in the show notes of Crystal’s episode Why you need SOP’s in your Interior Design business.