Featured in this week’s episode of The Productive Designer, host Crystal Collinson chats with the Principal Designer and Creative Director of BryCo. Interiors, Jami Sparling.
Jami officially turned her lifelong passion for interior design and decorating into a career when she founded BryCo. Interiors in 2019, leaving an 11 year career as a Paramedic, behind. She now operates BryCo Interiors alongside her husband Brad, and offers full-Service Interior Design & Decorating in London, ON and surrounding areas. BryCo. Interiors is a heart-centered business with a focus on relationship building.
Insights in growing her interior design business:
- Prioritizing client relationships is essential.
- Deep dive into what interests you.
- Additionally, Social Media is an essential tool in growing a business but authenticity plays a significant role in connecting to real people.
- Consistency in learning and growing are keys to scaling your business to the next level. Also, you have to have a bigger vision of your business than yourself.
- Build a brand that encourages people to connect to support. Show authenticity, not just focusing on algorithms and marketing.
- Show you’re vulnerable and that you are a real human behind your projects. Real things connect to real people.
So, join Crystal and Jamie as they chat about her journey on building her heart-centered interior design business. Then, “Do something today that your future self will thank you for” and listen this episode to gain insight on how consistency & authenticity can help you grow your interior design business
If you enjoyed the episode, show your support by buying me a coffee buymeacoffee.com/TPDpodcast
How to reach Jamie:
Website: brycointeriors.net I Instagram: @bryco.interiors
NEED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for your interior design business? Get it in the show notes of Crystal’s episode Why you need SOP’s in your Interior Design business.