Featured in this week’s episode of The Productive Designer, host Crystal Collinson chats with the owner and lead strategist of Growing Your Team, Jamie Van Cuyk.
Jamie is an expert in hiring and onboarding teams within small businesses. Drawing from over ten years of leadership experience, Jamie teaches her clients how to hire their first team members, including employees and long-term contractors.
- Having the right support is crucial to growing your business
- Jamie’s HIRE Framework. H – hiring details, I – initiating the advertising process, R – reviewing the candidate, and E – expectations and evaluations for success.
- Setting clear roles and responsibilities, be honest & realistic about your expectations
- Hiring process and finding the right candidate takes time.
- As the leader, you must guide & lead in order for your hire to be successful
So, join Crystal and Jamie as they discuss hiring process and finding the perfect candidate.
Then “Do something today that your future self will thank you for”. And clearly define the job role in order to have a successful hire.
If you enjoyed the episode, show your support by buying me a coffee buymeacoffee.com/TPDpodcast
How to reach Jamie:
NEED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for your interior design business? Get it in the show notes of Crystal’s episode Why you need SOP’s in your Interior Design business.