Featured in this week’s episode of The Productive Designer, host Crystal Collinson chats with the author, award-winning Producer and Strategist, Kim Kuhteubl.
Kim founded MeByDesign, an idea boutique for the home industry a decade ago. She has worked with design entrepreneurs in the United States, Europe, and Canada. Her clients have been featured in publications like Architectural Digest, New York Times, Elle Decor, House & Garden (UK), and featured on network and cable television.
- Visibility is not all about having a great website and a brand logo. It means having an intangible aspect of being available.
- Expand your reach, consider collaborations with other designers.
- With experience, you will be able to hone in on what you like to do. This will help you focus in and niche down
- Your particular type of leadership style, structures your business and influences how you interact with the people around you.
- Critical point in visibility strategy for designers is to choose psychographic instead of demographic only. You need to know who your ideal client is and where they get to know you. Focus on clients that you love to work with.
So, join Crystal and Kim as they discuss visibility strategy to sustain your business and start building your legacy.
Then “Do something today that your future self will thank you for” and get Kim’s latest digital offering, to strategically structure your business to earn more.
If you enjoyed the episode, show your support by buying me a coffee buymeacoffee.com/TPDpodcast
How to reach Kim:
Resources mentioned: Designer Smartcuts – 30 days of transformation designed to help interior designers strategically structure their business to earn more
NEED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for your interior design business? Get it in the show notes of Crystal’s episode Why you need SOP’s in your Interior Design business.